Why is Premium Quality Hosting Important?
There are many reasons why you need high quality hosting for your website. The following 5 S’s are the most important:
- Speed – Your website needs to load quickly. Slow speed gives a poor visitor experience and hurts your search engine rankings.
- Stability – If your website isn’t stable and reliable, then you risk losing business.
- Security – A successful website hack can leave your website a mess and your reputation in shambles.
- Scalability – As your website popularity grows, you need the machine that runs your website (your host / servers) to grow with you (otherwise speed and stability will become an issue).
- Sterility – For best website performance, you need to ensure that your website isn’t sharing servers with porn website, gambling websites, pharma websites, and “junk” websites.
Our dedicated website hosting service ensures that you are in a good neighbourhood, your website is lightning fast on loading and has regular speedy updates and backups.
Our service includes the following:
- Custom-Manager hosting, meaning that we personally manage every element of your website for you (this includes security checks, coding updates, etc).
- Super fast servers specifically configured to deliver lightning fast website load times.
- Private server usage limitations. We ensure servers aren’t saturated with a lot of other websites or that you’re ever anywhere near less desirable websites, this helps to ensure excellent server performance.
- High-Level security, including Antivirus and Malware Scanning (plus removal) so that your site always stays virus/malware free.
- Firewalls and DDoS Prevention protects your website from hackers and attempts to take your website down.
- Continuous WordPress site/plugins monitoring, so that your website is always up to date and any vulnerabilities are fixed as soon as they’re discovered.
- Daily Backups, so that you always have a safety net in place.
- SSL Certificate, which secures the visitor’s connection to the website and also improves the website’s SEO ranking.
- Content Delivery Networks (CDN), to ensure your web pages are loaded faster.
- 24/7 Support, meaning you’ll always have someone you can call on whenever you need help.